Front of you 7 active meditation exercises that do not require special skills. They require surprisingly little time and effort.
Take a walk. It is almost impossible not to enter into a meditative state during nature walks. In the green surroundings you can relax and observe the color and shape of each flower, the scent of plants and trees, the songs of birds from afar. So much on that you can draw the attention that you focus on the present without much effort. Continue reading
To ensure a healthy lifestyle the child are needed:
- The optimal mode of life. This is a definite Order of day, including various types of activity and sleep. Subject to the regime is formed an established biorhythm the functioning the body, that has a positive effect on its development. Mode provides, educates, teach a child to discipline and order. The concept of the regime include:
- regularity satisfaction the physiological needs of the child (sleep and food);
- provision of hygienic care of the body and clothing of children;
- development of the necessary communication skills in the implementation of joint activities.
- Rational nutrition. It is to provide the optimum balance of all the nutrients necessary for normal and full development of the child.
- The development of motor activity. Such activity has a developmental impact on the child’s brain and body, forming new neural connections in the brain. During this activity the kid gets a new motional experience, mastering the motion.
- Hardening of the child – allows forming an effective defense mechanism against pathogenic bacteria in his organism, it improves endurance and resistance.
- Creating a favorable psycho-physical environment. Your child should be brought up in an atmosphere of comfort, love and care. This creates the necessary preconditions for takeover your behavior patterns.
To maintain adult health at the proper level is necessary to adhere to a set of simple rules:
1. Eliminate from your life a bad habits. They have a harmful effect on your body, causing him to spend on restoring its normal state the resources, which are intended to intellectual creative activity. Your bad habits may serve as an incentive for your children.
2. Build a stable regime of the day. This alternating sequence of sleep, waking, eating, physical and intellectual activity. It is different for each person, and must take into account all the features of your body. Going into the mode, the body will be more effectively and efficiently spend and restore resources. Continue reading
Medical specialties so many, that we do not always know, to what doctor to address. In this article, we describe the most popular specialty physicians.
- Obstetrician – accompanies a woman from the beginning of pregnancy until delivery, also an assistant in childbirth.
- Allergist – treating various allergic diseases and immune-mediated syndromes.
- Androlog – specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male genital sphere.
- Anesthesiologist – is responsible for analgesia and management of vital body functions during surgery.
- Gastroenterologist – Treats diseases of the digestive system and organs involved in digestion.
- Hematologist – he specializes in blood diseases.
- Endocrinologist – diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of the endocrine system.
- Epidemiologist – specialist on issues epidemiology of infectious diseases.
- Gynecologist – providing treatment and diagnostic care to patients with diseases of the female reproductive organs, as well as pregnant females and puerperas.
- Dermatologist – treatment of skin diseases.
- Venereologist – specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Virologist – a specialist in the field of virology – the science of viruses, the smallest intracellular parasites.
- Vertebrologist – treats diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis sciatica).
- Immunologist – provides diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with abnormalities in the immune system.
- Cardiologist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the heart, blood vessels.
- Heart surgeon – a specialist in surgical treatment of diseases of the heart and its vessels.
- Narcologist – treats drug and substance abuse.
- Neurologist – has been studying the functioning of the nervous system and the treatment of her illness.
- Neurosurgeon – diagnoses and treats injuries and diseases of the nervous system.
- Neonatologist – a pediatrician who works in the neonatal department and preterm infants.
- Nephrologist – kidney disease cures.
- Oncologist – engaged in early diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Podiatrist – is responsible for the prevention and elimination of congenital deformities of musculoskeletal system.
- Otolaryngologist – a specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, throat (pharynx, larynx, trachea).
- Ophthalmologist – treats diseases of the eye and the subsidiary bodies (eyelid, lacrimal glands).
- Parasitologist – diagnostics and treatment of diseases caused by various parasites.
- Pediatrician – a pediatrician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases.
- Pharmacologist – has been studying most diverse of drug therapy problems.
- Physiotherapist – recovers or saves impaired motor ability and capacity of the patient.
- Phthisiologist – TB treatment.
- Psychiatrist – works with various human mental disorders.
- Psychologist – a specialist in the treatment of mental or emotional disorders.
- Pulmonologist – treats diseases of the respiratory system.
- Radiologist – an expert on the application of X-rays to diagnose human diseases, deals with the diagnosis of diseases by methods radiography.
- Reanimatologist – engaged in the maintenance and restoration of vital body functions in life-threatening diseases.
- Rheumatologist – a specialist in diseases of inflammatory and dystrophic nature that affects the connective tissues and joints.
- Sexologist – engaged in solving sexological problems.
- Surgeon – engaged diseases requiring surgical treatment.
- Therapist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the internal organs.
- Toxicologist – diagnosis, prevention and treatment of poisoning.
- Traumatologist – is engaged in the treatment of various injuries and their consequences.
- Urology – Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary system and male genitals.