To ensure a healthy lifestyle the child are needed:
- The optimal mode of life. This is a definite Order of day, including various types of activity and sleep. Subject to the regime is formed an established biorhythm the functioning the body, that has a positive effect on its development. Mode provides, educates, teach a child to discipline and order. The concept of the regime include:
- regularity satisfaction the physiological needs of the child (sleep and food);
- provision of hygienic care of the body and clothing of children;
- development of the necessary communication skills in the implementation of joint activities.
- Rational nutrition. It is to provide the optimum balance of all the nutrients necessary for normal and full development of the child.
- The development of motor activity. Such activity has a developmental impact on the child’s brain and body, forming new neural connections in the brain. During this activity the kid gets a new motional experience, mastering the motion.
- Hardening of the child – allows forming an effective defense mechanism against pathogenic bacteria in his organism, it improves endurance and resistance.
- Creating a favorable psycho-physical environment. Your child should be brought up in an atmosphere of comfort, love and care. This creates the necessary preconditions for takeover your behavior patterns.