This article is for you if:
- You often touching your face during the day;
- You do not know how to wash your face properly;
- You want to make your skin healthy!
1. Do not touch your face to the skin was healthy
In no case do not touch the face with unwashed hands, because on your skin An infection enters a from dirty hands. It also includes “unconscious” touch – such as propping up his chin, scratching his forehead.
If you do not wash their hands more than 20 minutes, or touch to unclean subject (such as a door handle) – then before touching the skin of the face is necessary to wash your hands.
Try to observe the rule of “do not touch the face” with unwashed hands always. It may be hard at first, but will give the results. Perhaps the first few days will be hard to control, but remember – we do it to have a clean skin. If the skin itches – at first wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Do not squeeze pimples
The fact is that squeezing pimples, pus from the pimple coming out not only outside, but also gets inside, causing new acne:
- A pimple is a pore that has been inflamed.
- Acne bacteria can be covered by healthy pink skin that won’t let them escape, trapping them under the skin.
- Trapping acne bacteria transforms pimples into cysts.
- It’s not just acne bacteria that cause pimples. The inflammation actually comes from the immune system, not from the bacteria.
- Squeezing pimples can force acne bacteria deeper into the skin.
- Squeezing pimples always makes them worse.
- Squeezing pimples forces bacteria downward instead of upward and refocuses inflammation under the skin.
- The redness, itchiness, and inflammation of a pimple is caused by the immune system, not by acne bacteria. The bacteria just sensitize the skin to the immune system so it will give them an exit to the surface.
- There are better ways to get rid of pimples and other acne blemishes on the skin.
3. Technique of washing. How to properly wash?
Wash your face with clean hands: First, wash your hands with soap and water and already with clean hands wash the face with cold or cool water. Then again, wash your hands with soap and water, flush fat, and repeat washing your face. This procedure need repeat until wash off fat from the face, it usually takes 2-5 times. Wash your face in this manner should 2 times a day: morning and evening, 1 hour before sleep.
After such washing the facial skin may be red, but it will be less than one hour. After any washing face wipe his face with clean disposable towels or tissues.
As an exception, you can wash face up to 4 times a day (eg, after heavy exercise). Face washing very well cleanses the skin and removes dirt from the skin, which helps it work better. After washing, wipe the skin with disposable towels, then after 40-60 minutes can be applied a lotion.
Incidentally if you look at the person who has an absolutely healthy skin – you will see that he is almost never touches the face.
And vice versa. Watching for those who have problems with acne, you may notice how some of them often touch the face.
This applies to both men and women of all ages, ranging from 15, 30 or even 40.