Cellulite – is specific to women change of adipose tissue, at which under the influence of various factors disrupted lymph and blood supply to fat cells (adipocytes).
Most susceptible to the formation of cellulite thighs and buttocks. Exactly in these areas there is an accumulation of fatty tissue that genetically programmed by female hormonal system and allows you to carry and give birth to a child. Cellulite does not occur immediately – it develops gradually, slowly and imperceptibly. And it can occur at any age – and at eighteen and forty years as obese and at thin women.
Factors that predispose to the formation of cellulite:
- Hormonal factors. Normally, under the influence of estrogen (female hormone) is the deposition of fat on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, breasts. In addition, adipose tissue is one of the locations estrogen production, which leads to the formation of more and more new fat cells. Diseases of the endocrine system provoke the formation of cellulite.
- Hereditary factors – body type, features of the course metabolic processes in the body, the structure of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- Anatomical factors. The appearance of cellulite in women are caused by peculiarities of structure subcutaneous fat, and predisposition to an intense accumulation of fat cells.
- Nutritional factors. Overeating, unbalanced and irregular meals leads to excessive fat deposition.
- Hypodynamy (insufficient amount of active movements), sedentary work, the movement on the car, refusal to physical exercise.
- Environmental factor – deterioration of ecological conditions, quality of products, the use of products containing hormonal supplements, food dyes, preservatives.
- Stress factors. Frequent stresses negatively affect all physiological processes, including the endocrine glands. In addition, they often are the cause of overeating.
Ways to fight cellulite
- Salt bath how to get rid of cellulite.
Besides the fact that it is the most effective way to fight, he is also the most pleasant. Composition of the solution per one bath – the kilogram salts. Also frequently added a few droplets of flavor oil. In the bath thoroughly rub the problem areas using a massage brush with the application of anti-cellulite scrub. Take a bath for no longer than fifteen minutes. After the procedure, it is necessary to wash off the salt solution and apply anti-cellulite cream.
- Anti-cellulite body wraps.
Wraps promote deducing of excess fluid from the body. Due to the disappearance of large amounts of fluid can reduce the size of the problem area. Wraps against cellulite can be divided into 2 types is hot and cold. First used for more rapid weight loss, cold wraps increase skin tone. Good effect on the problem areas has a combination of blue clay, ground cinnamon, red pepper and orange essential oil.
- Physical exercise.
Take the habit to engage in active exercise. This could be a visit to the gym, exercise program at home or walking.
- Anticellulite massage.
For greater effect, better to do it with a professional. Massage is done by several methods. The purpose of this massage – activate the Internal blood and lymph circulation to speed up processes to exchange nutrients.
- Cellulite and ultrasound lymph drainage.
Lymphatic drainage helps soften the subcutaneous fat layer in a rather problem places. This procedure is only done in a beauty salon at the appropriate equipment and qualified beautician.
- Mesotherapy – a procedure that is done in the clinic. During mesotherapy cellulite area cut away using special medications that affect the early cleavage and the right fat synthesis, accelerate blood circulation and lymph flow.
- Ultrasonic pulse therapy – treatment using ultrasonic waves creating the mechanical vibrations that are transmitted to cells and tissues in the form of micro-massage and absorbed by them. Ultrasonic waves stimulate the work of endocrine glands, have the ability to destroy and prevent the proliferation of connective tissue, increase the activity enzymes of adipose cells, which promotes the excretion of “long-standing” fat, increase local blood and lymph circulation.