Preparing for pregnancy – one of the most important and crucial moments in the life of your unborn baby. From how will pass these weeks or months affects the health the baby and throughout pregnancy. Not last place is the diet when planning pregnancy, because the responsibility for the life of your baby starts with your own nutrion.
And at the stage of conception is important not only the nutrition of women, but also her partner. A proper food during pregnancy affects the future mother and her child.
Before pregnancy is vital to normalize body weight. If you are overweight, getting pregnant harder. The big problem can occur in women who are obese, especially with the diagnosis – polycystic ovaries. Women with excess weight during pregnancy also increases the risk of complications during pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period.
Healthy eating for conception – a balanced diet. With some exceptions, you can continue to eat as accustomed.
- A large number of starchy carbohydrates – bread, rice, pasta, potatoes;
- A large number of fruits and vegetables – at least five portions a day;
- Low-fat dairy products (milk, yogurt, cheese);
- Sources of protein such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs (well-cooked), beans and legumes;
- Not too much fat, moderate intake of sweets;
- Six to eight glasses of water a day;
- Limit consumption of coffee and black tea. Drink a berry juices, fresh juices, compotes;
- Avoid alcohol.
It is important to eat right and father of a future child. Numerous studies have confirmed that the quality of semen depends on nutrition and presence therein of substances such as selenium and zinc. But that does not mean to take them to a tablet form, and all problems are solved. Even more important to follow these guidelines:
- Try to maintain the correct weight for your height by eating food regularly, evenly;
- Follow the principles of healthy eating. Eat a varied, trying to consume all the substances, including zinc and selenium.
In the diet of expectant mother need to include foods containing folic acid in early pregnancy helps prevent neural tube defects, spinal cord in the fetus. Take should start 2-3 months before conception child. It should to eat more greens and vegetables that contain huge amounts of folic acid: broccoli, spinach, kale, parsley, green peas, green onions, lentils, beans, soybeans, asparagus, carrots, beets, tomatoes.
In addition to the above, the body of the future mother needs vitamins A, B1, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E – all these vitamins should compose the diet. If you have a lack of any vitamin may affect the pregnancy, gestation baby and getting pregnant will also be a problem.