Pregnancy – a very exciting and pleasant state of women. This condition makes every woman truly beautiful. But during pregnancy the expectant mother is faced with a variety of indispositions. It’s a body’s hormonal changes. Some of the health problems arise in certain trimesters, but others may continue for all nine months. With all indispositions can and must be fought.
In the first trimester, a woman might be concerned:
- Toxicosis – a bouts of nausea, intolerance to certain foods or smells. To reduce toxicosis can be with the following ways: to eat often and in small portions; while nausea you should drink acidified water. By the end of the first trimester toxaemia passes itself.
- Dizziness with a sharp decrease of blood pressure. It should rise slowly from a sitting and lying position.
- Frequent urination (arises in the 3rd trimester). copious drinking should be avoided at night.
In the second trimester occur the following problems:
- Hemorrhoids – expansion of veins in the rectum, occurs at a pressure of the baby’s head. In order to avoid such an unpleasant situation, try to avoid constipation, eat foods rich in dietary fiber, less sit. In the case of its occurrence doctor prescribes special ointments or suppositories.
- Stretch marks on the skin of the abdomen – arise due to reduction of skin elasticity. To prevent their occurrence should use special cosmetic ointments.
- Increased sweating – caused by hormonal changes in the body and increased circulation. Wear clothes made of natural materials.
The third trimester characterized by the following complaints:
- Shortness of breath – is due to the pressure of the growing fetus on the diaphragm. The reason can also be anemia, so be sure to monitor hemoglobin levels. Approximately 1 month before the birth of the baby, this problem ceases to exist.
- Hypostases – water retention in the body. The lack of protein in the urine and high blood pressure does not threaten the future mother’s health or the health of her baby. It is necessary more rest and less use of salt in food. If the hemoglobin level is lowered, it requires constant monitoring indicators.
- Spasms of the muscles – occurs when a lack of calcium in the body. Need assistance gynecologist.
- Heartburn – is caused by the relaxation relief valve in the stomach. Avoid fried and smoked food.
In addition, during the entire pregnancy may be other concerns:
- Bleeding gums, which arises because of their softening. It should be brush your teeth with a soft brush and special toothpaste.
- Constipation occurs during pregnancy because of the effects of the hormone progesterone, which relaxes the bowel muscles. It is necessary eat foods rich in fiber.
- Phlebeurysm. Try less walk, and also do not sit, his legs crossed.
- Increased vaginal discharge are due to hormonal changes the body. It is necessary consult a doctor to avoid possible genital infections.