When the skin affects acne on his face, the look is becoming one of the most painful problems and generates a lot of complexes of own inferiority. Small nodules of inflammation may cover some particular part of the face, or the entire surface.
First of all, you are required to find out the causes that can trigger this skin condition.
Causes of acne on the face
To get rid of acne on your face, you need to find out the reasons for its occurrence. Getting rid of precipitating acne factors entail and the elimination of the disease. The reasons for this unpleasant phenomenon can be:
- Hormonal changes, especially in puberty, menstruation or during pregnancy, when the body begins to produce hormones in large quantities;
- Improper diet: excessive consumption of fatty, salty or spicy foods;
- Diseases of internal organs: malfunction of the stomach;
- Disruptions of the nervous system: neuroses, stress, depression;
- Climatic factors;
- Poor-quality skin care, when the pores become clogged and the cells cease to breathe;
- Overreliance decorative cosmetics poor quality.
If you are not sure what this or that circumstance could cause acne, it is best to consult a doctor, who will refer you to the following survey:
- General analysis, blood test and urine;
- Blood biochemical analysis;
- Blood on the identification of sex hormones;
- Feces analysis to check the operation of the stomach;
- Ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvic organs.
A thorough medical exam will help to choose the right treatment for acne on the face, with all sorts of beauty treatments at home.
Acne on the face: the methods of disposal
People for whom the question of how to get rid of acne on the face, it is a urgent issue, can apply to cosmetic centers. They offer a range of procedures aimed at its faster, better and safer solution:
- Ultrasonic and mechanical cleaning of the face;
- Chemical peels person;
- Darsonval – getting rid of acne using a device acting on the skin of the high frequency pulsed curren.
Folk remedies for acne that can be easily used at home:
- Herbal lotions;
- Face masks;
- Scrubs and Lotions;
- Teas and herbal tea;
A number of herbs can help you cleanse your face from acne: calendula; nettle; motherwort; aloe; pharmaceutical camomile; saffron; plantain; sage; celandine; peony; eucalyptus.
Whichever remedy for acne you choose, remember that it is – an inflammatory process, which sometimes require serious medical intervention and medical treatment.