Children are not tin soldiers and may not be identical, they are distinguished by many, including the temperament. The temperament of preschool children affects the behavior.
Each of temperament types have their pros and cons. And knowing them, and directing in the right direction, it is possible to nullify disadvantages and to develop the advantages. The main thing is not to suppress the child’s temperament, and manage it. Do not blame the child, pointing out its shortcomings, such as slowness, which is due to his temperament. Given the plasticity of the nervous system of children, features of the temperament can be to disguise disadvantages through education.
How to educate the sanguine?
- To develop in the child a resistant interests;
- Impart patience, perseverance, in all things;
- Encourage morality in the child’s behavior;
- To fight the superficial and negligent performance of tasks and assignments;
- Do not forget that communication, cheerfulness and optimism can turn into levity and inconstancy.
How to educate the phlegmatic person?
- Develop initiative and inquisitiveness;
- Learn the rational allocation of time, the ability to correctly switch attention at performance of tasks and assignments;
- Do not demonstrate an irritation at the slowness of the child, accelerate the activities, with the help of games;
- Learn demonstrate emotions rejoice and be kind;
- Develop communicative child, creating the conditions for this;
- Play games that promote agility, accuracy, speed of reaction and movement. While encouraging child’s success;
- Develop various ways the imagination and ingenuity of the child;
- Prevent sluggishness and lethargy in the child’s behavior, in order to it not turned into a laziness, in the scarcity the senses.
How to educate the choleric?
- Given the pace of life of the child is necessary the energy that is in full swing to direct in the right direction;
- To taught the child to think and weigh the decision, to evaluate its reserves;
- To accustom to show restraint, to learn self-control;
- Repay any aggressiveness;
- Games need to pick up quiet, that require attention and a minimum of emotions;
- Parents need to remember that the immediacy of the child without correction may result in a lack of tact. Therefore the choleric should be taught politeness, follow the norms and rules of behavior.
How to educate melancholiac?
- These children are more need in the manifestation of love, affection, approval and support;
- Do not to require the impossible, orders and attempts to hasten only slow down the action of a child;
- The child should be to aim at a feasible task, help them perform on time;
- Encourage and support the independence, determination, courage, initiative and credulity;
- Never and in no way intimidate and teach to fearlessness;
- When upbringing you take into account the vulnerability and impressionability of melancholiac, try to induce more positive emotions.