It would seem, for the 9 months you have been able to get used to the fact that your life revolves around the little miracle, were able to learn to understand him, but you still concerned about the daily that your child is getting the best care, enough love and attention.
Raising a child – it’s a delicate matter. Many parents believe that they can always do to cope with the psychological problems their child. However, very often they only aggravate the situation. So do not need to be afraid to seek professional help.
The main task of a child psychologist – psychological help through gaming techniques. In the game are disclosed a suppressed feelings of the child and the most effective search for solutions to children’s problems. Continue reading
Hydrocephalus affects about 1 in every 500 children born.
Hydrocephalus is an abnormal accumulation of Cerebro-Spinal Fluid, within cavities called ventricles inside the brain.
In many cases, there is no medical history to explain the development of NPH and its symptoms, making it difficult to diagnose and research.
Food allergies – a manifestation of allergic reaction to any kind of food, or its constituent ingredients. As shows medical practice, to date, a food allergy in children – a very common phenomenon.
This disease is an allergic reaction to absolutely not harmful products which may contain a large amount of food allergens, in most cases, which is a protein, much less – carbohydrates and fats. Continue reading
1. Than can be caused by chest pain while breastfeeding?
From that, what is the reason of a discomfort, and depends what you need to do to make the pain is gone. For example, if the pain in the nipples, the cause may be insufficient deep attachment to the breast (including the tongue-tie a baby or his habit of bottle), or an infection, such as thrush (especially if it is a burning sensation after feeding), or a bacterial infection (particularly when cracks). There is also such a rare phenomenon as vasospasm (the nipple changes color after feeding, and there is pain), eczema. If the pain more felt inside of the chest, it could be an excess of milk, milk stagnation and even mastitis.
To ensure a healthy lifestyle the child are needed:
- The optimal mode of life. This is a definite Order of day, including various types of activity and sleep. Subject to the regime is formed an established biorhythm the functioning the body, that has a positive effect on its development. Mode provides, educates, teach a child to discipline and order. The concept of the regime include:
- regularity satisfaction the physiological needs of the child (sleep and food);
- provision of hygienic care of the body and clothing of children;
- development of the necessary communication skills in the implementation of joint activities.
- Rational nutrition. It is to provide the optimum balance of all the nutrients necessary for normal and full development of the child.
- The development of motor activity. Such activity has a developmental impact on the child’s brain and body, forming new neural connections in the brain. During this activity the kid gets a new motional experience, mastering the motion.
- Hardening of the child – allows forming an effective defense mechanism against pathogenic bacteria in his organism, it improves endurance and resistance.
- Creating a favorable psycho-physical environment. Your child should be brought up in an atmosphere of comfort, love and care. This creates the necessary preconditions for takeover your behavior patterns.