What specialist treats disorders of the nervous system?
Specialists, who from different angles suitable for solving this problem, quite a lot: it’s neurologists, psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists. In doing so they can also share at a narrow specialties. For example, among psychotherapists -. Psychoanalysts, Gestalt-therapists, etc. To which the doctor and in what case ask for help? Continue reading
Medical specialties so many, that we do not always know, to what doctor to address. In this article, we describe the most popular specialty physicians.
- Obstetrician – accompanies a woman from the beginning of pregnancy until delivery, also an assistant in childbirth.
- Allergist – treating various allergic diseases and immune-mediated syndromes.
- Androlog – specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male genital sphere.
- Anesthesiologist – is responsible for analgesia and management of vital body functions during surgery.
- Gastroenterologist – Treats diseases of the digestive system and organs involved in digestion.
- Hematologist – he specializes in blood diseases.
- Endocrinologist – diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of the endocrine system.
- Epidemiologist – specialist on issues epidemiology of infectious diseases.
- Gynecologist – providing treatment and diagnostic care to patients with diseases of the female reproductive organs, as well as pregnant females and puerperas.
- Dermatologist – treatment of skin diseases.
- Venereologist – specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Virologist – a specialist in the field of virology – the science of viruses, the smallest intracellular parasites.
- Vertebrologist – treats diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis sciatica).
- Immunologist – provides diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with abnormalities in the immune system.
- Cardiologist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the heart, blood vessels.
- Heart surgeon – a specialist in surgical treatment of diseases of the heart and its vessels.
- Narcologist – treats drug and substance abuse.
- Neurologist – has been studying the functioning of the nervous system and the treatment of her illness.
- Neurosurgeon – diagnoses and treats injuries and diseases of the nervous system.
- Neonatologist – a pediatrician who works in the neonatal department and preterm infants.
- Nephrologist – kidney disease cures.
- Oncologist – engaged in early diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Podiatrist – is responsible for the prevention and elimination of congenital deformities of musculoskeletal system.
- Otolaryngologist – a specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, throat (pharynx, larynx, trachea).
- Ophthalmologist – treats diseases of the eye and the subsidiary bodies (eyelid, lacrimal glands).
- Parasitologist – diagnostics and treatment of diseases caused by various parasites.
- Pediatrician – a pediatrician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases.
- Pharmacologist – has been studying most diverse of drug therapy problems.
- Physiotherapist – recovers or saves impaired motor ability and capacity of the patient.
- Phthisiologist – TB treatment.
- Psychiatrist – works with various human mental disorders.
- Psychologist – a specialist in the treatment of mental or emotional disorders.
- Pulmonologist – treats diseases of the respiratory system.
- Radiologist – an expert on the application of X-rays to diagnose human diseases, deals with the diagnosis of diseases by methods radiography.
- Reanimatologist – engaged in the maintenance and restoration of vital body functions in life-threatening diseases.
- Rheumatologist – a specialist in diseases of inflammatory and dystrophic nature that affects the connective tissues and joints.
- Sexologist – engaged in solving sexological problems.
- Surgeon – engaged diseases requiring surgical treatment.
- Therapist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the internal organs.
- Toxicologist – diagnosis, prevention and treatment of poisoning.
- Traumatologist – is engaged in the treatment of various injuries and their consequences.
- Urology – Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary system and male genitals.
Doctorhelps.com is the one of the biggest directory of doctors and hospitals you can find. At our resource you can find more then 800 000 doctors and more then 4500 hospitals. Also we provide more then 800 000 articles related with more then 80 categories such as Health and Fitness, Weight Loss, Mens Issues and etc.
Our site is designed such way to allow our visitors to find interested information faster and easier as compared with similar resources. Easy-to-use navigation allow to find doctors by speciality, state and city. Also you can navigate and find hospitals by state and city.
Doctorhelps.com provide ratings and profiles of hospitals and physicians. Each visitor can acquaint oneself with ratings and reviews from others and can submit their own review. It provides full information about hospitals or doctors and allow to find more appropriate ones and avoid undesirable to visit ones.
Doctorhelps.com is a privately-funded company, which is owned and operated by Doctorhelps
DoctorHelps.com provide latest information about, doctors, hospitals, medicine, wellness, health care, nutrition, fitness, recipes, and weight-loss and more.
DoctorHelps is a convenient directory of doctors and hospitals. Ratings and reviews, sorting by specialties, insurance, conditions, procedures, name, location, by spoken language. Find your doctor!