The symptoms of poor digestion:
- less than 2 hours after a meal there are desires to bowel movement;
- some time after the ingestion – heaviness in the abdomen;
- decline after 1-2 hours after eating a operability, mental or physical activity, severe drowsiness;
- nausea, urge to vomiting, severe weakness after eating indicate a toxic effect on the body of food;
- aversion to food, or to some particular products;
- appearance of strong irritation after eating;
- appearance after eating unpleasant sensations in the mouth, pain in the abdomen;
- strong bloating after eating, heaviness in the intestine, weakness suggests that food is digested pathologically, with the release of toxins;
- fever, weakness, dizziness, vomiting, acute abdominal pain, panic fear – strong signs of poisoning by infected food. In this case, should immediately call emergency medical care.
Capsule endoscopy enables your doctor to examine your entire small intestine. Your doctor will have you ingest a vitamin-pill sized video capsule, which has its own camera and light source. During the 8 hour exam, you are free to move about. While the video capsule travels through your body, it sends images to a data recorder you will wear on a waist belt. Most patients find the test comfortable. Afterwards your doctor will view the images on a video monitor. Continue reading
Enteritis characterized by a disturbance of digestion and absorption processes, the cause of the disease can be inflammatory and dystrophic changes of the mucous membrane of small intestine.
Enteritis can be:
- Occurring with degenerative changes of the enterocytes;
- Chronic, without concomitant atrophic processes.
These small growths commonly found on the gallbladder are often made up of cholesterol – but they can also be cancerous.
Gallbladder polyps are considered a fairly common condition. And while most of the time gallbladder polyps are nothing to be concerned about, some of them can be cancerous. Continue reading
Hiccups – a special state of the organism, which is expressed in involuntary and rhythmically of recurring short but intense movement of the diaphragm on the exhalation with a closed or very sharp narrowing of the glottis. Hiccups is an unconscious reaction of the body, a reflex that a person can not control. Continue reading
Acid Reflux (gastroesophageal reflux disease) – a disorder associated with the systematic regurgitation of stomach contents back into the esophagus, accompanied by its inflammation (esophagitis).
Intestinal worms (helminths) are parasites that can affect both adults and children, though they are more prevalent in children. There are several types of stomach or intestinal worms. The most common types are roundworms, threadworms, pinworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and giardia. Intestinal worms enter the body through the skin, nose, and also through the ingestion of contaminated food or water. They then breed in the digestive tract and cause a number of unpleasant Symptoms: Continue reading