In the evening your favorite shoes are too tight, swollen feet? With barely open your eyes in the morning, the face swells?
Edema – so called accumulation of fluid in the intercellular space. And the causes of edema can be mass. Consider the main causes of edema and their treatment: Continue reading
Traditional massages occupy, usually from one hour to two hours. It is held in a climate conducive to the maximum relaxation of the patient: commonly used meditative music, dim lights, the room is well heated, in order to feel the patient comfortable.
Particular attention is paid to the selection and preparation of massage oil: are taken into account the individual characteristics of the patient and the time of year when massaged. Continue reading
Medical specialties so many, that we do not always know, to what doctor to address. In this article, we describe the most popular specialty physicians.
- Obstetrician – accompanies a woman from the beginning of pregnancy until delivery, also an assistant in childbirth.
- Allergist – treating various allergic diseases and immune-mediated syndromes.
- Androlog – specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male genital sphere.
- Anesthesiologist – is responsible for analgesia and management of vital body functions during surgery.
- Gastroenterologist – Treats diseases of the digestive system and organs involved in digestion.
- Hematologist – he specializes in blood diseases.
- Endocrinologist – diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of the endocrine system.
- Epidemiologist – specialist on issues epidemiology of infectious diseases.
- Gynecologist – providing treatment and diagnostic care to patients with diseases of the female reproductive organs, as well as pregnant females and puerperas.
- Dermatologist – treatment of skin diseases.
- Venereologist – specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Virologist – a specialist in the field of virology – the science of viruses, the smallest intracellular parasites.
- Vertebrologist – treats diseases of the spine (osteochondrosis sciatica).
- Immunologist – provides diagnosis and treatment of diseases associated with abnormalities in the immune system.
- Cardiologist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the heart, blood vessels.
- Heart surgeon – a specialist in surgical treatment of diseases of the heart and its vessels.
- Narcologist – treats drug and substance abuse.
- Neurologist – has been studying the functioning of the nervous system and the treatment of her illness.
- Neurosurgeon – diagnoses and treats injuries and diseases of the nervous system.
- Neonatologist – a pediatrician who works in the neonatal department and preterm infants.
- Nephrologist – kidney disease cures.
- Oncologist – engaged in early diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Podiatrist – is responsible for the prevention and elimination of congenital deformities of musculoskeletal system.
- Otolaryngologist – a specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose, throat (pharynx, larynx, trachea).
- Ophthalmologist – treats diseases of the eye and the subsidiary bodies (eyelid, lacrimal glands).
- Parasitologist – diagnostics and treatment of diseases caused by various parasites.
- Pediatrician – a pediatrician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood diseases.
- Pharmacologist – has been studying most diverse of drug therapy problems.
- Physiotherapist – recovers or saves impaired motor ability and capacity of the patient.
- Phthisiologist – TB treatment.
- Psychiatrist – works with various human mental disorders.
- Psychologist – a specialist in the treatment of mental or emotional disorders.
- Pulmonologist – treats diseases of the respiratory system.
- Radiologist – an expert on the application of X-rays to diagnose human diseases, deals with the diagnosis of diseases by methods radiography.
- Reanimatologist – engaged in the maintenance and restoration of vital body functions in life-threatening diseases.
- Rheumatologist – a specialist in diseases of inflammatory and dystrophic nature that affects the connective tissues and joints.
- Sexologist – engaged in solving sexological problems.
- Surgeon – engaged diseases requiring surgical treatment.
- Therapist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the internal organs.
- Toxicologist – diagnosis, prevention and treatment of poisoning.
- Traumatologist – is engaged in the treatment of various injuries and their consequences.
- Urology – Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary system and male genitals.